How do I return my item(s)?
- Click Here to go to our Returns Centre.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- Remember to remove any accessories from your device. SIM cards and SD cards received will be destroyed upon receipt to protect any sensitive information they may contain.
- The product(s) should be returned with the original packaging complete.
- The returned product(s) must be complete without any missing components.
- If the returns package is not complete, it will result in a deduction or rejection of the refunded order.
- If the returned product shows signs of damage, it will not be processed for a refund.
- Please securely package the item with the returns number provided to you on the order confirmation email and send via Royal Mail Signed-For 1st Class or an equivalent service, as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
- Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable.
- If you think your product may be faulty, we’ll do our best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please get in touch before returning your items first.
- Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days of purchase or we may not be able to provide a refund.
- For refunds relating to purchases made through a reseller, please refer to the reseller.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
STK mobile devices have a warranty period of a whopping 3 years.
Batteries and Accessories with your devices have a warranty period of 6 months.